> Windows 10
> Installation Issue
You receive a toll-free number and a horrendously long list of numbers known as the “installation ID.” Call the toll-free number and type in the installation ID. Attempting to install Office on a computer running an unsupported operating system will result in an error. (If you're interested in learning more about the latest version of Windows, see Windows Secure Keyboard Input and the Kaspersky Protection extension functionality are not supported in Microsoft Edge. When you see the Uninstallation successful screen, follow the prompt to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. check over here
progress bar, close or cancel the progress bar and try again. You then deploy Office by using the software deployment method you typically use. If that doesn’t work, try any or all of the suggestions listed here.Error: 0xC1900101-0x20017, -0x30018, -0x20004 and othersMore specifically: “The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_RECOVERY_ENVIRONMENT If your subscription hasn't expired, Office will reactivate the subscription the next time you log in.
Fix Problems That Programs Cannot Be Installed Or Uninstalled Windows 10
Press 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with networking. Select your browser Select your browser Edge Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox At the bottom of the browser window, select Save. At the bottom of the browser window, select Open to open the O15CTRRemove.diagcab file. Whether you want to try fixing an issue by uninstalling and reinstalling SketchUp or are experiencing a more specific installation issue, the subarticles in this section may be able to help.
- If you connect to an Exchange 2007 mailbox, you might want to stay on Office 2013 or even uninstall Office 2016 and reinstall Office 2013.
- Please let us know if you found any of these solutions helpful by leaving us a comment below.
- Select Next.
- If your organization has one of these Office 365 plans, as the admin, you can switch to a different Office 365 plan or subscription, or in addition to the subscription you
- Install Office on a mobile device (iOS, Android, or Windows phone or tablet) The Office apps for Android, iOS (iPhone or iPad), or Windows mobile devices are available to download from
- This occurs because Office 2016 and Office 2013 isn't supported on these versions of Windows.
- If that doesn’t work, turn your AV and firewall back on, then follow the instructions at KB 947821 to run DISM or the System Update Readiness Tool.
- Error: Unsupported version of Microsoft Exchange when you use Outlook 2016 to connect an Exchange 2007 account Reinstall Office 2013 after an Office 2016 upgrade Error messages when installing Office You
- After restarting your computer, you can try installing Office again.
The rich-mediacontent does not work and you do not know what the issue is. fiction Windows 10 beta build 10565 brings sanity to activation Where Windows 10 stands right now Video The Windows 8.1 user's guide to navigating Windows 10