> Windows 8
> Windows 8 Problems
Windows 8 Problems
This typically is a problem with older software which was designed for screens that have a lower resolution that those today. As we all know, Microsoft went so far as to build its own tablet to showcase the platform. DT Digital Trends DT Digital Trends Product Reviews Phones TVs Laptops Cars Games Tablets Headphones Cameras Desktops Speakers Appliances Wearables More Reviews News Mobile Computing Home Theater Gaming Cars Photography Home Please help, as I am taking an online course that has a looming deadline and I really need my computer. his comment is here
This guide will walk you through using System Restore from the ... The most likely culprits include anti-virus apps, backup apps and networking utilities. New computers that ship with Windows 8 shouldn't have any such problems. I was looking for this command. http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/fix-common-problems-windows-8/
Windows 8 Problems And Solutions
This meant that there was no easy and quick way to access Safe Mode anymore by simply pressing the F8 key while Windows starts. Here are the 10 of the biggest pain points they've found, Microsoft's reaction and some easy fixes! If you still are plagued by BSODs, the issue may be faulty hardware, which means you’ll have to replace the offending part. Sorry There was an error emailing this page.
- If your problem is with icons and general text, rather than programs themselves, you may simply need to scale the Windows UI.
- Windows 8 is a dramatic departure from Windows 7, blowing up the Start menu into a vibrant Start Screen that's electric with activity and well suited for touch devices like tablets.
- To access Automatic Repair in the Windows Recovery Environment you need to go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type Advanced.
- Microsoft did it anyway with Windows 8, but fixed the problem in Windows 10.
- Have you tried to use a Windows 8 device such as the Lenovo Yoga or Dell XPS 12 as a tablet?
- Twitter has said it's working on its own Windows 8 app.
- Reply Javier Alvarez December 20, 2014 at 2:28 am hey dude did you get your laptop repaired?
Fix Other Problems If your Windows 8 computer is still refusing to boot normally, you may want to reset it to a clean state. Explorer.exe crashes and reloads frequently Some users have reported repeated appearances of “Windows Explorer has stopped working” after installing a fresh version of Windows 8. Now, Microsoft needs to figure out how to maintain this kind of focus. Windows 8 Computer Problem Note that consumption of some CPU resources by svchost.exe is normal, including periodic spikes.
This makes Safe Mode is very useful for diagnosing hardware driver problems and computer infections in Windows 8. Windows 8 Problem Starting Up This can make your system feel sluggish, and may even cause it to crash. blog comments powered by Disqus search tutorials Tutorials Navigation Tutorials Home New Tutorials Popular Tutorials RSS Feed Latest tutorials How to close a program using Task Manager Lawrence Abrams How to Previous PostMetro/Modern Apps Unstable?
The built-in tutorial is very brief, amounting to a few instructions on how to perform some basic actions with a mouse or finger. Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Windows 8 Fix Continue to site » News Featured Latest New GhostAdmin Malware Used for Data Theft and Exfiltration Opera Presto Source Code Leaks Online Indiana Cancer Agency Hit by Aggressive Ransomware Group Dutch I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as is possible. Oracle patches raft of vulnerabilities in business applications Oracle released its first batch of security patches this year fixing 270 vulnerabilities, mostly in...